The Feldenkrais Method is for everyone. It is like having an owner’s manuals to how humans move but also quite a bit more. So if you are:
- a dancer and are looking for ways to improve the quality of your movement,
- a musician who must always move and hold their instrument in repetitive ways,
- if you teach movement: like yoga, dance, pilates, martial arts, or are a sports coach,
- or maybe you practice a movement art and want to improve our practice
- a chef who may have a neck, back or hand injury due to a repetitive movement
- someone who works in an office setting at a computer for many hours, sitting is hard work
- a car mechanic who must work in unusual positions
- a person who has been in an accident and wants to recover from pain
- someone who has had a joint replacement and still feels discomfort or limitations
The Feldenkrais Method® will add a novel dimension that will invite you to become aware of how you are moving and provide new options for motor learning.
I recommend finding an Awareness Through Movement Class or individual instruction some people say it’s like magic but their is a “method”.